Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Howdy!

Howdy!





How are you doing? I just got back from running my errands. It is a very nice day outside today.

I stopped at Evergreen Cemetery to have a chat with my parents. I do this when I am really, really down. It may sound silly but it makes me feel better. I also had a chat with "Wes" Chris's dad as well. I asked him if I was keeping my promise to him to continue to care for Elise and Chris.

My conversation with my parents brought me to tears and I think that what I am going through they would not approve. I asked them to help me get through this and for them to guide me as much as they can. Many people may understand this issue but if it has not hit you in the face directly you have no idea how I feel and you never will. My brother gave me some good advice yesterday because I had veered from being who I am all for the sake of getting along with others. This should have been stopped my years ago but I choose to try to keep the peace. Well, my bad has resurfaced and it has hit me again. Today I told my parents (No More) never again. So at times if come off rude, not caring, and just don't give a (shit) you need to think about what you just said or did to cause me to go left and I will starting now. Nuff Said!! That cry helped me a lot.

 I hope that you are doing OK? I am also upset because I love snake skin dress shoes. Well, I had on one of my favorite pair today and it split on the side. That didn't help my mood at all. They are very expensive.

Now I need to concentrate on what to pack for our trip to Safford and camping.

Later...Jessie

3 comments:

Jessie said...

E una fidanzata molto bella giorno. Spero che si sta godendo?

Loraine said...

Forse vedrai presto delle lucertole. Mi fanno sempre sorridere!

Jessie said...

La lucertole e sempre divertente da guardare.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...