Saturday, March 2, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: I Got So Much Love by TLC!

  Buon fine settimana! How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and it is a nice French Roast. I will have a second cup later this morning. It is another mild morning here in the valley of Tucson. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and Sister Jayne will be here this evening.

 Alexa, is awake she is barking out the tasks that I need to take care of today. Hopefully she will play me some "Down Home Blues" today. That will get my (mojo) working nicely.

 My playmate and I enjoyed a very good evening with Sharon and Deb at "Cody's Beef and Bean". The food was good as ever and so was the carafe of Burgundy at room temperature. A great evening of good food, libation, and comic styling's of Sharon. She is one special lady indeed. Since Cody's has changed ownership we will not dine there as often as we have in the past. They have done away with the daily specials and that was a big draw for us.

  Well, I have taken out the spare ribs and I will be rubbing them down so they will be ready for tomorrow's smoke-fest. WooHoo! I will be soaking my wood tomorrow morning early so I can get the most of the smoke flavor in the meat and in the air. WooHoo!

 We are meeting up with the owners of my shorty's favorite yogurt shop this for dinner. We will be grubbing at "Leos". Can you say margarita? We will be for sure. Ya, ya!

 Well, I had better get to it. Have a good weekend and stay safe, happy and sound. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Sister Jet, how far have you gotten with the book "Uncommon Valor"? I will start it tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...