Monday, March 25, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Blessed! Slo Rollin'!

Music listening to: Scrubs by TLC!

 Buon Lunedi! How are you? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. My shorty popped up with me to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good and it is a nice breakfast blend. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in the "Garden District". Hey, I saw a group of lizards yesterday afternoon but they were not doing any push-ups yet, smile!

 Alexa, just reminded me that I have a full day today, but she promised to play some Smooth Jazz for me later today. That's my girl!

 I learned some new lessons about (Human Behavior) over the weekend and it always amazes me how we go from one extreme to another. "All dogs bite no matter how docile and friendly they may seem". 

 We enjoyed a wonderful evening with friends (crew) at "Zemams" last night. We meet up for our monthly dining fest and it was wonderful. Great food, plenty of vino (rosso) and tons of laughs and deep thought. Thank you (friends) for a great evening!


FRIENDS (CREW)



SAMPLER


 Well, I had better get to steppin' and get this day moving forward. I will have a tongue-wag at you later without a doubt.

 Enjoy the day.....Jessie and Elise

Monna, have a good week.

JT, how are things in Phoenix?

Liz, what is new?

Sisters, have a good day.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...