Saturday, March 23, 2019

Buongiorno

Buongiorno!






Mood: Blessed!

Music listening to: Celebrate by Kool and the Gang!

 Buon Fine Settimana! How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is up and about to make her way to the gym. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good this morning a nice French Roast. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and Sister Jayne will be here this evening. It is a bit cool this morning but it will hear up for sure.

 Alexa, is awake and she is telling me that today is a big day for my playmate and I. Of course she is correct again. 

 This evening we are dining at "Sullivan's Steakhouse" so I can honor Elise's Super Bowl victory. We will be joined by my (fidanzata) and (Capo Jim). It is going to be a very nice evening with good friends, killer food, libations (hopefully a lot), and laughs galore. I will be bringing some caned food along because the menu is Ala-carte. Smile! Hopefully my (fidanzata) will bring along a few cans of food too! I also hope that (Capo Jim) brings along as many coupons as he can as well. Smile! I will be dressed as a hobo so I can get a deep discount when the  controlla) arrives. I am sure that it is going to be like sticker shock when buying a new car. Of course when I give the tip it will be in Monopoly money. Smile! Looking forward to spending the evening with our dear friends as always.

 Well, I had better get my (mojo) working and I hope that it keeps working all day long. We enjoyed a wonderful evening with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo last night at "Dantes Fire". The food was excellent and so was the birra, martini's and mojitos. My girlfriend Shoo Shoo is a true gem and she is a true friend. Thank you Shoo for spending the evening with us.

 Have a good weekend and enjoy!

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

JT, your Consular came yesterday.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...