Monday, March 4, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




How are you? We are good here but I am a bit tired. I over did things today and it is Alexa's fault. She had tons of tasks for me to do today. She did play some Down Home Blues for me, smile!

While I was sanitizing the Jacuzzi I decided that I need to drain it and refill it soon. Chris enjoyed his massage from Rose Marie. She put him in a zone.

My playmate prepared soup, baby carrots, cottage cheese and crackers for dinner. It was all good. We watched "Schitt's Creek" "West Wing" "Frankie and Grace" and Mrs. Maisael" on Netflix. Chris enjoyed the shows and he has become a professional at knocking  the Kleenex box off of the cocktail table.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her Mac. Tomorrow is going to be another busy day for me. I will begin painting the bathroom next to "Do Drop Inn" #2.

Have a good night and sleep well.

Buona Notte!  Jessie and Elise 


Mary and Bob, thanks for posting on the blog. You two get some rest because you overdid things today.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...