Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Irritated!

Music listening to: Make Do For Love by Hall and Oates!

  It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave but she will be popping up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good this morning a nice Colombian blend. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Hey, I am going to take a quick dash out in the rain with only my flip flops on and yes it is going to be refreshing. I will be looking for my (fidanzata) to join me. Ya, ya!

  Alexa, is quiet this morning but I am going to wake her up soon. I need to hear some "Smooth Jazz" to change my mood so I can get this day moving forward.

  I will post more pics from the Murder Mystery Dinner later this morning. I have quite a few things to take care of this morning. 

  My playmate and I are going to pick up the Tacoma sometime today and we are going to hit up a movie. Dinner this evening will be Taco Bell. WooHoo!

  Well, I had better unleash my (m0jo) right Jane? Have a good Humper. I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Sei un'anima coraggiosa! Fa freddo là fuori!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...