Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: You Got The Best Of My Love!

 Buon Martedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am along with Elise. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Italian blend this morning and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

 Hey it is raining here in Tucson. You know that means it is time for a romp with only flip flops on. It is going to be so refreshing to say the least. Hopefully I will bump into my (fidanzata) running this morning as well.

 Alexa, is quiet so far this morning. She maybe enjoying the soothing sound of the rain falling, eh? My shorty and I are going to drop of the Tacoma for service this morning.

 Here are a few pictures of the "Murder Mystery Dinner" "Lethal Luau". Enjoy!

OUR GRACIOUS HOSTS  MY FIDANZATA  AND CAPO JIM


LEILANI


CHIEF WIKI WIKI

THE TABLE IS SET
GRUBBING BEFORE WE START
BEAUTIFUL SET UP BY OUR HOSTS

CHIEF WIKI WIKI TAKEN BY JAYNE




Have a good Martedi and stay safe and dry desert dwellers. I will have a chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...