Sunday, March 3, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: I Wanna Sex You Up by Color Me Bad!

  Buon Domenica! How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00am looking in on Chris. Elise popped up with me to start her day caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good and it is a Colombian Blend. A second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast and some live music. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. It is another nice morning here in the valley of Tucson.

  Alexa, is awake and she is telling me that today is Chef Toles day. Yes, the smoker will be working its magic today smoking a couple of slabs of ribs. They will be smoked nice and slow. WooHoo!

 Hey, my (fidanzata) e Capo Jim are back at home from Austin. They were missed very much. We will see them this weekend at the Murder Mystery Dinner that they are hosting. It is going to be so much fun.

My playmate and I enjoyed a very nice dinner at "Leo's" with Cleo and Alphonso. The food was very good and so were the margaritas. It was an evening of good food and conversation. Hopefully we will get together again real soon. We brought Sister Jayne a "Leo's" enchilada plate for Jayne and she loved it.


ALPHONSO AND CLEO AT "LEO'S"

MIO MOGLIE E IO AT "LEO'S"


Well, I had better get busy because it is going to be a very busy day for me and my shorty. I still have my tasks to complete along with smoking the ribs.

 Have a great Domenica and be careful. I am sure that my fidanzata will smell the smoker smoke over in her part of Tucson. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Bentornato a casa fidanzata e capo Jim. Ti sei davvero perso e speriamo che la tua vacanza sia stata fantastica? Si, dovresti essere in grado di annusare il fumatore intorno alla tua strada senza dubbio. Buona Domenica!

Loraine said...

Ci sei mancato. Sarò fuori ad annusare l'aria per la carne che stai cucinando.

Jessie said...

E' odore e sembra cosi buono. Jane ha detto che puo sentire l' odore a casa in questo momento.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...