Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!









Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied! Giggled!

Music listening to: Keep Your Head Up by Tupac!

   Boun Mercoledi! How are you doing on this Hump Day? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is stirring about so she will be up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. A very nice morning here in central Tucson. It is forecasted that we are going to be rained on in a couple of days. Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and she is very vocal this morning. I have another busy day today. To include resetting "Do Drop Inn" room #2 bathroom. My shorty and I painted it yesterday. I even have to venture over to the east side today.

  Well, tonight's we are hosting the "Mahjong" fest here. I have heard from my girlfriend Shoo Shoo and she is talking a lot of smack about who the big (wiener) is going to be tonight. The truth is in the tiles and of course my skill will be abundant!





   Well, I had better get this Mercoledi heading in the right direction. Have a good one and I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Divertiti a giocare a Mahjong stasera.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...