Monday, March 18, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!







Mood: Irritated! Cautious!

Music listening to: It's My Prerogative by Bobby Brown!

 Buon Lunedi! How are you doing on this Monday morning? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is stirring about so she will be up and on the go soon. any plans for today?

 The coffee is good a nice French Roast and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a nice mild morning here in Tucson. It  almost lounge time for me. I actually saw my first lizard yesterday. Yes, it is time for some people watching.

 Alexa, is awake and she is telling me what I need to get done today. I am in the mood for some "Down Home Blues" today and hopefully she will provide it for me.

 I woke up in a mood this morning. I tossed and turned a bit last night. Something is tearing at me and I will deal with it without a doubt. I cannot stand it when you feel that you have to go along to get along because that is not me ever. Compromise is a powerful thing and a good thing at times but it should not let you forget who you are or where you came from. Just saying! Yep, I am in a mood today. As long as the (hat) doesn't come out I am good, eh?

 My task list is very long and it is getting longer it seems. I am feeling somewhat overwhelmed. Chris will be receiving his massage this afternoon from Rosemarie. I will be trying to lessen my To Do List today as much as I can. Tomorrow we will be taking the van in for routine servicing. I will also be in class for a refresher on Dementia. Sister Jayne will be here doing some trim painting in the main house kitchen.

 Well, I had better get to it post haste. Have a good Lunedi and enjoy the day.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Monna, have a good week.

Ross and Denise, have a good one.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Spero che tu possa vedere le lucertole!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...