Friday, March 22, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!





Come Stai? It has turned out to be a very nice day weather wise here in Tucson. I think that I will be hitting the loungers now. WooHoo!

I am sore as I can be about right now. I weeded and raked up the front yard and the hedge area this morning. I also applied weed killer to the yard as well. It is a lot of work and Jayne had to try it too. My sister Marcie got to see Jayne at work on Marco Polo.

I rested up while I watched the Sun Devils lose to Buffalo. The Devils did not play well at all. Now I am going to watch Washington Huskies play.

I am looking forward to the arrival of my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. We are going to have a good time at "Dante's Fire".

Hope that your day will continue to go your way. I will chat at you later.....Jessie

Jayne, sorry I didn't get you to Fry's this afternoon. I will get you there in the morning. OK?


1 comment:

Jessie said...

Ai, fidanzata. Devo occuparmi della "Dama verde" Si e verificato un problema sconosciuto.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...