Sunday, March 17, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!










How is your St. Patty's Day going so far. So far so good here.

I need to make a correction from this mornings post. I entered Marcia's name wrong and I apologize for that. It s because I am still feeling that (monster) hug that you gave me last night. Alright now, smile! My (fidanzata) was hoping that a photo was taken of it. I am glad that it was not because I would have been doomed don't you know? Shoo Shoo was not liking it at all, smile! What can I say the brother has it going on when my (mojo) is working. Ya, ya!

We were going to visit with Bucky and Dena this evening but something came up that needs to be taken care of. We will have a rain check for sure.

Here are a couple of pics from the "Egg Connection" this morning. My shorty and I are in green. We will be home bound this evening and that is cool. We have a very busy week coming up. I also have to continue my can pickup for this weekend victory dinner at "Sullivan's Steakhouse" that I am obligated to pick up the tab. 

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...