Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!







MIO MOGLIE ON THE TELEPHONO!

CHRIS AND REBECCA

REBECCA  AND ELISE



Are you good? All is well here in central Tucson.

We will pick up the van from the shop tomorrow and I will put gas in it. My classes was a good one and I came away with some good info especially on (Depression) and it's symptom's.

Sister Jayne did a great job with the painting in the kitchen. I am sure that she will sleep very well tonight. Thanks Jayne!


JAYNE THE PAINTER!



I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is at "La Parrilla Suiza". Her book club is meeting tonight. I have placed a dinner order for myself. Yes, I ordered a "Chicken Burro" with rice and beans. I have a few "Red Stripes" in the fridge to go along with the (Burro). Ya, Mon".

Chris is watching "The Big Bang" and enjoying his IV supplemental drip. Tomorrow I will be super busy spraying the front yard for weeds. I also need to wash the "Green Lady" and I think that I will wash her by hand. She will enjoy that, eh?

Have a good evening and get prepared for "Hump Day".

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...