Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



YA MON'

TUCSON, ARIZONA (OLD PUEBLO)


Mood: Confused! Irritated!

Music listening to: I'll Be There by the Spinners!

  Buon Martedi! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. I popped up with my playmate as she prepared too make her way to the gym to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good. It is a nice breakfast blend. I will enjoy a second cup later this morning. It is getting time for me to hit the loungers on the front porch so I can people watch. It wont be long now the lizards will be on parade and doing morning push-ups.

  Alexa, is awake and reminding me that I am going to paint the bathroom of "Do Drop Inn" today.. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.  I hope that Alexa plays some (Boney) for me while I paint. I am in a bit of a mood this morning but I will get over once I start to paint. Ya Mon'.

  Tomorrow is a major event here in the valley. Yes, it is "Mahjong" fest here. I haven't heard anything from my girlfriend Shoo Shoo so that means she is running scared again. Yep, she knows what she will be up against tomorrow evening. She knows what it is like when she is defeated by me. 

  Well, I had better get busy. Have good Martedi and enjoy the day. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

È bello quando è il momento di guardare le lucertole. Ciò significa che la temperatura si sta riscaldando. Yippee!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...