Sunday, March 17, 2019

Giorno di San Patrizio Felice!

Giorno di San Patrizio Felice!





Mood: Content!

Music listening to: PYT by MJ

  Giorno di San Patrizio Felice! How are you? I started the day off at 5:45am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be over soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. A second cup will be downed at the "Egg Connection" along. with a nice breakfast and some live music. It is still a bit windy here in the valley of Tucson on this St. Patrick's Day! We hope that you have something green on today? Unless you like to get pinched, hey Jane?

  Alexa, is not awake yet but she will be on the one soon for sure. Today is going to be a semi-busy day for my shorty and I. We are going to do a little touch up work in the kitchen this afternoon. We will have it already for Sister Jayne so she can paint the trim in the kitchen.

 Well, we had a grand dinner at the "Cup Café" last night. The vino was very good and the food was spot on. We were visited by son-in-law Carlos who is a chef there. It was good to see him and to hear about how things are going on the job and at home with our daughter Kim and grandson Hudson.

 My shorty and I started off with some Stuffed Dates wrapped in bacon, a cup of Andouille minestrone, Salmon and Pork Schnitzel. It was all good and the bottle of "Simple Life" Pinot was very good. For dessert we were treated to "Lemon Meringue Pie" the best lemon pie in Tucson.

 After dinner we strolled over to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the play " American Mariachi". This was one of the best shows presented here. It had a good storyline, great music, jokes and one-liners and the actors, singers and musicians were great. After it was over we saw my girlfriend and Shoo Shoo and Marsha outside. Hey, Marcia gave me a huge hug and she didn't want to let good. She is a good hugger, but it did not sit well with my Shoo Shoo. She gave me the stink-eye and she started to break up the hug that Marsha was giving me. My shorty saw this and she started to crack up laughing. A great ending to a good evening.

 This evening we are going to play "Wizard" at Bucky and Dena's. Today is Kimmy's birthday. Well, I had better get to it. I am not looking forward to next week because I will be in class getting a refresher on Dementia. 

 Have a good St. Patrick's Day and enjoy the day. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Shoo Shoo and Marsha 

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Speravo di vedere una foto di Marcia e l'abbraccio.(:

Jessie said...

E stato un abbraccio mostro davvero. My ha colto di sorpreso! Shoo Shoo non avera affatto!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...