Sunday, March 31, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Do You Remember by MJ!

  Buon Domenica! Come Va? I started the day off at 5:45am getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise popped up at 6:00am to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

  Well, we are back from our trip to Safford and camping in the mountains. I will post more about the stay-cation as soon as I get settled.

  I am feeling 120% better now. I want to thank my creator for allowing me to see another day and for showing just how blessed I am. I know that ups and downs will always happen in this life but some of the downs are caused by evil and pure hate. 

  I want to thank mio moglie (Elise) for supporting me during this period of evil and hate. Elise stood fast through this with me and it even took her aback as well at  what was said and done. 

 I want to thank Sister Jayne for being a part of our family and for being here so that we could get away to rest and relax. I want to thank my brother Herman for his kind words and advice in this matter. He reminded me to not let anyone steal or take away who you are.

 I want to thank all of my family and true friends who supported me during this time of pain for me. I am grateful for all of the phone calls, texts, and  emails. I want to thank Meg and Lois for keeping an eye out for us while we were away.

 I want to thank my three sisters who supported me and they when know when I am down in the dumps. I want to thank my (fidanzata) for always being there for me no matter what along with Capo Jim.

 I want to thank all of my girlfriends for caring for me the way they do. Shoo Shoo, especially! I want to thank my girlfriend Flo for her support and the fantastic photo she sent to me. I will post it when I can. It shows the beauty and the pain in the photo. I want to thank my very old longtime friends Monna and Olivia for being there for me.

What I faced hit me hard and it was pure evil and hate. I thank Mother Earth for showing me that being out with her in her vast lands can heal all. She showed me that being without the everyday things and spending time with her works miracles. The sound of the birds, whistling winds through the trees, the stars at night, the sound of the water running in the creek lulls you to a peaceful sleep. Being with Sheila and Dave at the cabin was wonderful. It worked wonders for Sheila and I.

  Again I want to thank everyone for all of your support during this very trying time for Elise and I. If I didn't mention you by name you know who you are and that you are a true friend to us. 

  I will post more about the stay-cation with pics as soon as we are settled in. We saw the movie (US) last night and it is excellent and the acting is superb. My playmate and I are going to hit up "Oregan0's" for dinner tonight. Can you say thin crust pizza and a bottle or vino rosso? We will be for sure. Of course we will enjoy a nice cold icy Bellini!

 Chat at you later....Jessie and Elise

 

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza del mattino! Non solo erano I suoi piedi freddi, ma tutto il resto era troppo!

countrygranny47 said...

So glad your feeling much better.
Got your relaxation and rest that you so needed. Both of you.
Just keep doing as your brother said. Good words from him also.
Take care

Jessie said...

Thank you Mary. How are you and Bob doing?
Enjoy the day.

countrygranny47 said...

We are doing ok. Little windy here today ( lots I should say,,lol )
We are enjoying it 100%. Its a relax day for Bob after putting in long, very long hours on Friday.
Went to work at 6:00 AM and got off at 11:00 P M.
So he is relaxing today.

deborah lee said...

Glad you're feeling better. Sometimes it sucks and usually we grow and learn. Sounds like you did just that.


Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...