Friday, March 15, 2019

Howdy!

Hello!






How are you doing so far on this TGIF day? We are good here. 

Sister Jayne is here caring for Chris and I am at the puter listening to some "Boney James" while I am posting this on our blog.

I just heard from my (fidanzata) and she said that our upcoming dinner of catfish is going to be (buona) and she is absolutely correct.

I have completed all of my tasks for today and that is a good thing. Alexa, will be happy when I go over to the main house. She may be upset because the puter is playing "Boney" for me this morning and not her. Smile!

Hope that this TGIF is going your way? I will chat at you later...Jessie

JT, how are things in Phoenix?

Sheila and Dave, enjoy Butte! Save a pork chop sandwich for me when we visit in a few months.


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Bel lavoro nel video, Jayne!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...