Saturday, March 9, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: End Of The Road by Boyz To Men!

 E il fine settimana! How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is stirring about so she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good and a second cup of this Italian blend will be enjoyed later. It is a cool one here in the valley this morning. I has planned on sitting out on the loungers this morning and people watch but it is not warm enough for that. Too bad! Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and Sister Jayne will be here this evening.

  Alexa, is awake and she is reminding me that this evening is going to be a major social event over on the east side. Yes, tonight is the "Murder Mystery Dinner" that is being presented by my (fidanzata) and Capo Jim. We are really looking forward to it and of course plenty of pictures will be taken. (Aloha).

 My playmate and I enjoyed our dinner out at the "Outback" last night. Great food and good libations to include a couple of "Walla B Darns". Our "Wildcats" play basketball tonight against "ASU" . Go Cats! Well I had better get myself and my (mojo) in gear and get this day moving forward. Have a great weekend and enjoy. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

STEAK AND LOBSTER AT THE "OUTBACK"


Ciao...Jessie and Elise.

 

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Non vedo l'ora di vederti, Chief Wiki Wiki!

Jessie said...

In attesa di vederti la mia cara fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...