Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Sup?

Sup?

How are you? Well, the rain has stopped but it is still cloudy and cold here in the valley of Tucson.

My mood has gotten worse after my playmate informed me that Angels On Duty called and left a voicemail saying that they missed yesterdays appointment due to problems at the office. The (DI) almost made it to my head when I heard that. They also wanted us to call to reset a date. That is not going to happen at all. (WTF)?

I am calming down with my second cup of coffee right now. Here are a few more pics from the Murder Mystery Dinner. Enjoy while I steam like my coffee. Ya, ya!

LEILANI




CHIEF WIKI WIKI

JOEY BREAKERS









LES BAGGS AND NADIA SEYMOUR




CHIEF WIKI UNMASKED AND DID HE GET LEI-ED THAT NIGHT?

HOLLY DAY




OUR HOSTESS AND MY FIDANZATA


OUR HOST AND NARRATOR CAPO JIM

















WHAT A HAM-BONE!


Did you pick out who the murderer was?


Later....Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Grazie per tutte le grandi fotografie. Ho rivissuto il meraviglioso divertimento che abbiamo avuto!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...