Thursday, March 21, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Jungle Love by Morris Day and The Times!

  Buon Giovedi! How are you doing?  I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is lost in her cave this morning but she will up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Vanilla blend this morning and a second cup will be enjoyed at"Gus Balones" along with a nice breakfast. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. It is a mild morning here in the Old Pueblo.

 Alexa, is barking out orders already this morning. My playmate and I will be running a few errands this morning after breakfast. We will hit up the airbase and Home Depot as well. A very busy day for us. Hopefully Alexa, will hook me up with some (Boney) so I can get through the day.

 We may hit up a movie if time permits. This evening we are meeting up with the crew at "Longhorn Steakhouse". It is going to be a large group this time. Yes, it is going to be eleven of us getting our grub on. WooHoo!

 In a few days my shorty will be enjoying her victory dinner at "Sullivan's Steakhouse". We will be joined by my (fidanzata) and (Capo Jim). I am requesting that my (fidanzata) wear a nice short dress to show off those long legs of hers and for (Capo Jim) to wear some skinny jeans with a unbuttoned shirt. Si, I am covering all bases just in case I am short of (Benjamin's). I have turned in three huge bags of cans and I have redeemed several deposit bottles too! I also have a few good friends on speed dial as well to help out when the bill comes if need be. Just being careful if my (kool-aid) budget turns in to a champagne evening. Smile! It is going to be wonderful for all, eh? Help Me!!!!

 Have a great Giovedi and enjoy the day. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Sister Marcie, how are the boys?

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Ragazza del mattino. Si, ho un fantastico Shorty!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...