Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: The Midas Touch!

  Buon Martedi! What is up? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. I popped up with Elise this morning as she begins her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good a nice Colombian blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and  giving me orders this morning early. I have to go and get some gas for the Chris's van. We are taking it to be serviced this morning. I will be attending my mandatory class on "Dementia" at 10am.  Sister Jayne will be here to do some trim painting in the main house kitchen.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Martedi and I will have a chin-wag with you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Goditi il tuo caffè e la tua giornata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...