Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Irritated!

Music listening to: Freak by Nu Shoz!

  Buon Martedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am. I popped up when Elise got up this morning. I tossed and turned most of the night. I even got up and downed a bowl of ice cream because I couldn't sleep. Any plans for today?

  I am enjoying a cup of hot chocolate this morning instead of coffee. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris. Chris will be receiving a massage this morning from Rose Marie. I am sure that he is looking forward to it. It is another nice morning here in Tucson.

  Alexa, is awake but she is not on my case to get things done. I know that I have a few tasks to take care of today.  I need to prepare for our trip to Safford and the get things together for our camping trip in the mountains. My (DI) hat is still on and I am not a happy soldier at all. While we are in the mountains I will rest, read and I am not going to do any activity but gather my thoughts so I can ease my anger! I am going to make a trip to Evergreen Cemetery today to have a chin-wag with my parents.

  Have a good day and be careful while you are out and about today. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

I want to thank everyone for all of the support and kind words over the past couple of days. Big shout out to my bro Herman because you know exactly where I am coming from.

  

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Spero che ti piaccia questa bellissima giornata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...