Sunday, March 24, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to:  Jungle Boggie!

  Buon Domenica!  Come Vanna Le Cose? I started the day off at 5:00am this morning getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be over to care for Chris soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and it is a nice Italian blend. A second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a nice breakfast and some live music. We will be joined by our daughter Kim, son-in-law Carlos and Hudson our grandson. It will be good to hear about the latest in their lives.. Hudson is now over a year old and we have a special gift for him that he is going to love.

  Alexa is awake and she said that my day is going to be a light one. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. It is a nice morning here in the valley.

  Well, I survived last night's victory dinner at "Sullivan's Steakhouse". It was a fantastic evening and we were blessed that Loraine (fidanzata) and Jim ( Capo) joined us. I had to don a bib that depicted the "Day of the Dead" because I knew that I was doomed from the moment we sat down. Our waitress got a kick out of the bib.



  Our dinner was superb and the libations were spot on. After a fine dinner we enjoyed dessert and coffee. I want to thank my (fidanzata) and (Capo Jim) for making my playmates dinner a success. We are looking forward to our next adventure together with you at Johnathan's Cork. Hopefully I will not lose this bet, smile! No dishes or busing of tables needed due to we shared a wonderful evening. My (fidanzata) was prepared because she brought some loose change with her and Capo Jim was rocking a (V) neck that caught the eye of our waitress. WooHoo!


JUST LOOKED AT THE BILL!

CAPO JIM

(CONTO) BEFORE THE TIP

LORAINE AND JIM


MIO FIDANZATA!

MIO MOGLIE WAS ALL SMILES! THAT MADE ME HAPPY!


  This evening we are meeting up with the crew at "Zemams" for our monthly dinner. My girlfriend Shoo Shoo will be there and that is always a plus for me. She is amazing and she is full of energy and love.

  Well, I had better get to it. Have a great Domenica and enjoy the day. Stay true to yourself always. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Rosie, great pics.

Sisters, how are you today?

Monna, how are you guys?

Sheila and Dave, see you in a few days.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...