Monday, March 4, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



YES WE DO!

LEO'S


Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Sensitivity by New Edition! 

  Boun Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in here cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mild morning here in Tucson. I started the day early due to I have so much to do today to include cleaning out the smoker and sanitizing the Jacuzzi. Of course Alexa is reminding me that today is going to be a (true) Monday. Hopefully with no drama popping up, smile!

  Chris will be receiving his massage this afternoon from Rose Marie. He is really looking forward to it as always. He loves to get his flirt on and he gets away with it. Lucky dude!

  Well, I have to tell you that yesterdays smoker event was a huge success. The slabs of spare ribs came out so well. So well they would make you want to slap your momma. Smile! They were falling off the bone and the sauce was wonderful. The rub that I used was purchased in Tubac and it has a nice kick to it. Of course will I was smoking I had take a few samples or two like a good chef should. My playmate, Sister Jayne and I got our grub on big time. My next smoker event will be a (brisket). Even the fur-babies decided to stay near the smoker just in case I dropped something but they were out of luck. Ya, ya!


CHEF AND ASSISTANT AT WORK!



SMOKER HARD AT WORK

FINISHED PRODUCT

BUON APPETITO!


  We are hosting Mahjong here on Wednesday and we always look forward to it with Shoo Shoo and Sister Jayne. Well, I had better get this day moving along. I can feel my (mojo) working already. It is going to be a very busy week for my shorty and I. Have a good Lunedi and stay safe, happy and well. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise have a good one.

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Monna, have a great day.

Herman, can you still get rates?

Mary and Bob, how are things this morning?

JT, how are things in Phoenix?

Erika, hope all is going well?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

countrygranny47 said...

It was a cold morning Jessie.
To much snow too. Poor Bob had to get up early so he could get driveway open to go to work.
We both was up little before 2:00 AM. So we are ready for bed, way to early.
Have a good night to you both.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...