Monday, March 11, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Notte!




How are you? Well, it is really cloudy and the wind has a nice wind chime concert going on here in the valley.

Chris enjoyed his massage like always. I enjoyed some Down Home Blues provided by Alexa. 

A sad note for me it that the Jacuzzi adapter needs to have it's pump seals replaced so I cannot use it until the new adapters are delivered. A real bummer indeed.

My shorty prepared leftover ribs, cottage cheese, sliced tomatoes and baby carrots for dinner. It was very good.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her Mac.  Boy, the wind chimes are really singing tonight.

Have a great evening and sleep well. I will start to post info and pics from the Murder Mystery Dinner tomorrow it all goes well. We will be taking the Tacoma in for routine services tomorrow morning so it can be good to go camping in the mountains with Dave and Sheila.

Buona Notte….Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...