Friday, April 26, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Rummied! 

Music listening to: Around The Way Girl by LL Cool J!

  Buon Venerdi! How are you? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise stirred and she went back into her cave but she will be on the go soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and it is a nice French blend. I will have a second cup later out on the front porch while I people watch and hopefully I will see a few lizards today. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening. It is another nice morning out here in the valley of Tucson.

 Alexa, is awake and she is reminding me of the many tasks that I need to tackle today and I will. 

 Remember a few days ago I posted that something was not right and nagging at me? Well, it has arrived. Yesterday our son JT was involved in a car wreck. He was hit head on by a lady who was talking on her phone. His airbags deployed and he was not hurt but his car was totaled. He is very upset but that is understandable. The lady had a fractured skull and she was not wearing her seatbelt. JT, should be getting a rental car so he can get to his job. We are very thankful that he was not hurt. I didn't sleep well at all last night. I was wide awake for most of the night and I even got up and got on the laptop in Dew Drop Inn room #2.

 My shorty and I saw the movie "Run The Race" yesterday and it was pretty good. I am going to re-set Dew Drop Inn room #2 this morning and after that I am going to put some primer paint one of the block walls in the backyard so we can paint it where then new wall addition was placed.

 This evening we are going to have dinner at the "Blue Willow" with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. After dinner we will head over to the "Invisible Theater to see the play "20th Century Blues" it should be wonderful.

 Well, I had better get moving so my (mojo) will be working this evening for my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. Have a good day and enjoy the day. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

JT, how are you feeling this morning?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come Va?

Loraine said...

Sto bene e sono grato che tuo figlio non sia stato ferito. Potrebbe essere stato tragico!

countrygranny47 said...

Oh my Jessie,,,
Glad to hear is he ok,,, thank god for that.
You see a lot of people around here on cell phones and driving.
Just awful indeed.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...