Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Am Your Baby Tonight by Whitney Houston!

  Buon Martedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. I popped up with Elise this morning. Yes, she popped up like a slice of bread out of a toaster. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good and it is a nice Colombian blend. I will have a second cup later this morning, hopefully out on the front porch while I people and lizard watch. it is another nice morning here in then valley of Tucson.

 Alexa, is awake and she has not said anything about tasks that I need to take care of today. I am going to ask her to play some Smooth Jazz for me today. Rick will be here to care for Chris this morning.

 My shorty is going to her book club meeting this evening. They will be meeting up at "Dantes Fire". I am sure that she will bring me back a nice dinner from there. So I am going to put a couple of bottles of "Peroni" Nastro Azzurro Birra's Superiore in the fridge. Ya,ya!.

 Have a good day and enjoy! I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Rosie, feel better soon.

Sandy always good to hear from you. 

 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Sono d'accordo fidanzata che l'opera d'arte e molto buona e Raven e una bella bambina.

Jessie said...

Good Morning Granny and Bob, thank you for posting to our blog. What are your plans for today?
Have a great day.

Loraine said...

Spero tu possa vedere un sacco di lucertole. Sono così divertenti da guardare.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...