Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

BIRTHDAY GIFT FROM ELISE!

CHRIS AT THE DOCTORS OFFICE YESTERDAY. WHY AM I UP SO EARLY?

THE LOVELY FLO (MY GIRLFRIEND)


Mood: Blessed! Barred! Rummied!

Music listening to: Do You Love What You Feel by Rufus!

  Buon Martedi! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. I popped up with Elise this morning like bacon sizzling in a skillet, smile! Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed during my (me) time out on the front porch. I am looking forward to people and lizard watching. Another nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. I think I smell rain in the air. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Again I want to thank everyone for making the start of a new year for me wonderful. I have to tell you that the second day is looking good too! Alexa is awake and she told me that I only a couple of tasks to take care of today and one of them is on the east side. WooHoo. Hopefully she will play some Down Home Blues for me today, eh?

  Well, I had better get to it. Have a great day and enjoy because I will. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Erika, good to hear from you.

JT, glad that you received the mail yesterday.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

È sempre bello fare un nuovo inizio Spero che il 2019 sia un anno meraviglioso per te.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...