Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Buongiorno! Hump Day!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Relaxed! 

Music listening to:  I Like It by DaBarge!

  Buon Hump Giorno! How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in here cave this morning but she will be up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good this morning a nice morning blend and yes a second cup will be enjoyed later in the day. It is a cloudy day here in the valley but the sun is making it's way through them. Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and she is reminding me that I have a few To Do Tasks to take care of today. I will get her down and hopefully she will play some Down Home Blues for me today.

  We will be getting our suitcases out to be filled for our stay-cation in Sierra Vista that starts tomorrow and ends on Friday evening. We will be visiting Bisbee as well to see (Raven) the newest addition to the family.

  I will be making my world famous Tuna Jalapeno dip today to take along with us to Sierra Vista. We will taking along a laptop so we can have a video game feast while we enjoy the Tuna dip and scoop Fritos.

  Well, I had better get to it and get this day moving along. I need to get my (mac) on so I can be extra prepared to beat my fidanzata on Saturday. My fidanzata is on me about some pudding. I like pudding and it is wise of her because yes the proof is in the pudding, eh? 

  Have a good Humper, right Jane? I will have a tongue-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Il cappello "Wizard" è solo la mia taglia. So che sarò io quello che lo indossa su Satuday! È inevitabile

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...