Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!





Come Va? Well, things are going well here in the valley of Tucson. How about around your way?

The caregiver that usually works today is out and his agency sent out a CNA student to work with Chris. I sent her back to her agency so she could tell them that she needs to be here so that the caregiver can train her not me. We will see if she returns on Saturday morning. My head started to itch and that meant the my DI hat was awake and ready to be put on but I suppressed the urge. I am sure it will make an appearance on Saturday if the trainee doesn't show up.

Chris is up resting and watching in the 'Heat of the Night". I will start his supplement drip shortly. Sister Jayne is here doing some household chores here in Chris's house.

I completed my task on the east side this morning. We are waiting for Elise to return from bridge and her other activities. We hope that you are doing well? My girlfriend Shoo Shoo is still in hiding, smile!

Chat at you later...Jessie

Deb, thank you for posting on our blog. Glad that you had a good birthday and that Sharon is doing well.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...