Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Hello!

Hello!





Hey, how are you doing on this windy Tuesday? We are starting to see some clouds roll in here in central Tucson.

I had a very nice visit from JT this morning. It was good to see him and we got caught on things since we last saw him. He is doing very well, and he is still working at Honeywell.

I also had a short visit from Jane and Papa John this morning as well. They both are looking good and we will have dinner together on the 24th.

The roofers are still at it and they are just about finished. WooHoo! I have decided that I am going to throw a Cocktail Party in the fall. It is on my Bucket List to do so. So I will start to pick up items for it and store them so I can be ready for it. Ya Mon'.

My side is still bothering me so I am going to ask my shorty to give me another muscle relaxer in a bit. My playmate and Chris are watching "In The Heat of the Night" on TV.

I am about to type up a document for Chris's doctor and I will sent it by fax requesting all of  supplies that he needs so he can send it to Epic Medical for Chris's supplies since we changed insurance providers.

We hope that you are doing well? I will have a chin-wag at you later. I am starting to get worried about my fidanzata. because she has been quiet. Maybe she is afraid of the outcome of the upcoming "Wizard" feat? I bet that she is and I don't blame her at all.

Ciao...Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

"I silenziosi sono quelli pericolosi", ha detto un vecchio Wizard Master.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...