Saturday, April 6, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


BIKE IN AMSTERDAM

AMEN

SISTERS AT WORK


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Let It Whip!

  Buon fine settimana! How are you? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is still brewing but my cup is at the ready for this Hawaiian Blend. A second cup will enjoyed later this morning. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and hopefully the trainee will be to. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and reminding me of what I need to get done today. I need to make a trip out to the airbase today and also I need to hit up the east side as well. We shall see if I can get it done.

 My playmate and I enjoyed Happy Hour at "La Parrilla Suiza" last night. The margaritas and queso fundito was spot on. After Happy Hour we drove over to the "Live Theater Workshop" to she the musical/play about "Patsy Cline". It was very, very good and the theater was packed. The singing was very good but we thought that Amanda should have been mic-ed because at times you could not hear her. The live band was very good. I was chosen to get up on stage and dance but I declined due to my margaritas had kicked in and I didn't want to become the star of the show even though my shorty was pushing me to get up. Smile! Alas I was not the only one who declined. Ya, ya! A wonderful evening.

 This evening we are going to have dinner at "Teresa's Mosaic" with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. After dinner we are going to the "Berger" to see "Letters From Zora" starring Vanessa  Bell Calloway. She was one of the original  cast members of "Dreamgirls". It is going to be spectacular and we are really looking forward to it.

  Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good weekend and we will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...