Sunday, April 21, 2019

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

We hope that your Buona Pasqua is going well? We enjoyed a very nice breakfast at the " Egg Connection" and we received our Easter Eggs from the owners. It is a little something they do every year.

Elise is caring for Chris and I just finished up with restocking supplies for Chris and I did some yard work behind Chris's house.

Elise and Chris are watching TV and I picked up Sister Jayne from church and I took her home. She will be here this evening to care for Chris.

My playmate and I are going to the movies this evening to see "Penguins". It got fantastic reviews. Well, I am sure that you are wanting to know the outcome of last night's "Mahjong" fest right?

 Well, it was a major event here in Tucson. We enjoyed a very nice dinner at Leo's before the gloves were put on. It started out very nice for me I was kicking butt and taking names and all if a sudden the other players came alive and my luck ran out. Capo Jim was the wiener of the first game so he became the "Wizard" apprentice.  So the next game took off and once again I was taking charge. We were down to the very last hand yes I was the man until my (fidanzata) pulled some trickery on me and she became the "Wizard". I was this close to winning. 

The hosts prepared a very nice dessert that was to die for and it was topped with ice cream. Man was it good. Wow! So there you have it the "Wizard" was crowned. I was happy for her because it has been ages since she won. Thank you my (fidanzata) and Capo Jim for an evening fun, tons of laughs, great libations and we thank you for the closeness that we share.

Here are a few pictures from last night's social event. Enjoy!


FIGHTING OVER A MARGARITA!

WIZARD APPRENTICE!





THE ROBING OF THE NEW WIZARD

CAPO JIM IS LIKING WHAT HE SEES!

THE NEW WIZARD IS SPEECHLESS!

A FEW BOINKS ON THE NEW WIZARDS HEAD!

ALL HAIL THE WIZARD!

THE WIZARD AND HER COURT!

A GIFT FROM MY FIDANZATA AND CAPO JIM

IT IS SO GOOD!


MY FIDANZATA AND CAPO JIM AT LEO'S  CHIN,CHIN!





Chat at you later....Jessie and Elise


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Grazie per la meravigliosa tazza di caffè e la tua amicizia.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...