Friday, April 26, 2019

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!


JAYNE'S BAR


Come Va? Well, I got to see the lizards do push-ups this morning during my time out on the front porch. I also got to do some people watching as well.

It is a bit warm here in the valley. I just finished priming the block so we can paint it in a few days. I am sweating up a storm and I think that I need to put a few birras on the freezer. Whew!

Sister Jayne is caring for Chris and my playmate is out and about but she will return at around 2pm or so.

When she returns I will prepare myself for this evenings events with Elise and my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. I had better get my (mojo) working before the evening begins.

Here is a picture of JT's car after the accident. I chatted with him this morning to see if he was sore or anything and he so no that he was fine. 

JT'S CAR


Hope that you are doing OK? I will chat at you later.

Jessie

6 comments:

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata. Non ho dormito bene la scorsa note, perche ero cosi preoccupato per JT. Dice che sta bene, ma e molto arrabbiato per l'intero Calvario. Si, potrebbe essere stato molto peggio.

Jessie said...

Country Granny,

Thank you and yes this could have been a very tragic event and we are thankful that JT is OK and we send healing wishes to the other driver.

Loraine said...

Ridi con ShooShoo e prendi qualche bicchiere di vino per dormire stanotte.

Jessie said...

Suoma come un buon piano il mio amore. Lo fara!

countrygranny47 said...

Yes, your right Jessie,,, prayers for the other driver as well.
Just glad JT is doing good.

Jessie said...

Thanks again Granny.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...