Sunday, April 7, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Giving Him Something He Can Feel by En Vogue!

  Buon Domenica! Come Va? I started the day off at 5:15am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be making her way over to Chris's house soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good morning blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" alone with a nice breakfast. It is a nice morning here in the valley and the birds are chirping up a storm. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and she is reminding that I have a couple of tasks to take care of off of my To Do List. I am sure that she is going to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today. At least I am hoping that she will.

  Well, we had a fantastic evening last night with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. We had a very good dinner at "Teresa's Mosaic" and Elise and I enjoyed a couple of margaritas and Shoo enjoy beer. "Teresa's Mosaic"was packed with a line out the door. It was the first time that Shoo Shoo had  ever been there.

  After dinner we drove over to the "Berger" to see the play that was presented by the "Invisible Theatre". We saw the play "Letters from Zora" starring Vanessa Bell Calloway. She is noted for many stage appearances to include starring in the original "Dream Girls". It was good to see Paula and Marty in attendance.





  What a nice "Invisible Theatre" turn out.  Vanessa's portrayal of Zora Neale Hurston was feisty, savvy, intellectually vibrant Hurston, you thought that you are accompanying Zora on her incredible life's journey. The standing ovation that Vanessa received was well deserved. The writer Gabrielle Denise Pina and director Anita Dashiell-Sparks were in the audience and at the end of the play they were called to the stage to join Vanessa. Fantastic evening of the "African American" experience. Some of her books are "Mules and Men" and Their Eyes Were Watching God". The evening went by so well that I didn't take any photos of my playmate and my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. As a matter of fact that is what woke me up early this morning thinking (wow) I didn't take any photos. Thank you Shoo Shoo for a wonderful evening!

  Well, I had better get myself together and get this Domenica moving forward. We may hit up a movie this evening if times are good. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...