Friday, April 5, 2019

Hello!

Hello!


I AM HAVING GOOD DAY!

YA, MON'!



How goes it? Things are good here so for on this TGIF day. Chris is resting well and my shorty is out and about. Sister Jayne is here making sure that Chris doing well.

I am sitting outside at the "It's Five-O-Clock" somewhere table under the Margaritaville table. I am checking my email and deleting junk mail.

Please say a prayer for my sister Jet in Ohio who is having a health issue right now and also include Red too! Thanks. The roofers are hard at work and the next door neighbor is having cement poured in their backyard and they are having their wall raised. All kinds of construction and improvements are happening in the Garden District.

Chat at you later.....Jessie 


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...