Thursday, April 4, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Relaxed! Blessed!

Music listening to: Maria by Carlos Santana and the Refuges!

  Buon Giovedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the move soon. She didn't sleep well last night. Any plans for today?

  I haven't had any coffee as of yet but don't fret I will. I had to tend to Chris this morning due to he had a couple of  issues from last night's caregiver shortcomings. Sister Jayne will be her this morning to care for Chris. I will pick her up a bit later than usual. 

  My playmate and I are going to have breakfast at "Gus Balone's" and I will load up on coffee there for sure. After breakfast we are going to a appliance parts store to order a new ice maker for the main house fridge.

  Well, we had a fantastic "Mahjong" Fest last night at my girlfriend's Shoo Shoo. We enjoyed a fantastic meal that was prepared by Sister Jayne. We all got our grub on and then some. Thank you Jayne.

 Before we started to play we presented Shoo Shoo with a gift and she loved it. She gave me a huge hug and you could see the happiness in her eyes and that made us all feel very good.

 The vino rosso bottle was opened and the 'Mahjong" began. We used the new 2019 cards so we had to get used to them. Shoo Shoo was in true form like I predicted she would be but things started to backfire very fast. Trickery, skill, slight of hand was being used big time and at times the slapping of hands started. Fantastic!

 We brought out the secret weapon and it was on then. All kinds of mess ups, slip ups, even picking up of the wrong tiles was going on. Well, the big (wiener) was the (Cat) and everyone won a game except me. (WTF). So many mistakes were being made that we decided that Jayne had to have spiked the food. Our hosted treated us to a great dessert of Apple Pie with French Vanilla ice cream. Oh my it was very good.

  What a fun evening and our host is a true treasure and we love her dearly with all of her tricks and whatnot. Thank you Shoo Shoo. Here are a few pics from last nights antics. Enjoy!


MAHJONG GONE WILD

JAYNE MEAL AT THE BEGINNING

JAYNE'S MEAL THE FINISHED PROJECT

SISTER JAYNE GOT "MAHJONG"

MIO MOGLIE  AND THE VINO BOTTLE


 I will have a chin-wag with you later. I am off to pick up Jayne.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...