Saturday, April 20, 2019

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!





Hey, how are you doing? We are good here in central Tucson and yes it is heating up.

My playmate is painting one of the hallways in the main house and she is just about finished and it looks good.

Sister Jayne and I just finished up replacing some fencing in the backyard behind the shed. It was a lot of work but we got it done in about two hours and it is nice and stable now. Of course the lizards did not like it that we changed they way they had their home. 

I have not heard anything as of yet from my (fidanzata) about tonight's beat-down that she is going to have to accept. I believe that she knows what time it is now for sure. 

I am downing water like crazy and I hope that Jayne is too. Well, I had better check on what groceries that Chris needs to have picked up today.

Later.....Jessie

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Hai una ragazza spaventata?

Loraine said...

Sono sempre la maga audace coraggiosa! Scuoti gli stivali, il mio conquistato!

Jessie said...

Sto tremando nelle mie infradito.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...