Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Relaxed! Blessed!

Music listening to: Those Days by Stevie Wonder!

  Buon Martedi!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. My playmate popped up along with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and it is a nice Kauai blend that was given to us by my (fidanzata) and Capo Jim. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. I will be caring for Chris this morning due to the caregiver is not working today.

  Alexa, is awake and she is reminding me that I have only a couple of tasks to take care of off my To Do List. I have to make a trip over to where "Nicolette" works to make a delivery is the biggie for today.

  My girlfriend Shoo Shoo is still in hiding and that is a good move on her part. I hope that Sister Jayne and Elise are ready for tomorrow's "Mahjong Fest"? My plan is to get my girlfriend laughing at the very beginning of the fest so she can start her way to defeat. Ya, ya!

  Have a good day and be careful out there. I will have a chin-wag at you later. Here are a few more pictures from our trip to the mountains. Enjoy!


THE CABIN

ELISE RESTING

BRIDGE TO CABIN


ENGINE ROOM AND OUTHOUSE

CABIN KITCHEN

BEDROOM

BEDROOM

CREEK RUNNING

MIO MOGLIE

LIVING ROOM


DINING ROOM

FANTASTIC VIEW

ANOTHER VIEW

CREEK



Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Monna, have a wonderful day.

Ross and Denise, how are you doing?

Deb, how are you and Sharon doing?

Liz, what is new?

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

JT, how are things in Phoenix?

2 comments:

Deb said...

We are doing ok! One primary caregiver on board and waiting for a great back up.
Sharonthree a small party with some of our friends for my bday! Elise would have been there but alas she was hanging with you in a beautiful spot I might add! Loved the pics and glad life is smoother at the moment😎👍🏿

Jessie said...

Thank you Deb. Sharon is a sweetie that I admire a lot. Glad that you enjoyed the pictures and life is much smoother right now. I took care of the problem that has been causing me grief for the past 8 or 9 months.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...