Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




Well, it has been a very busy day for me. I had to enlist the help of Sister Jayne this morning.

We worked on getting the front yard back in order after the roll-off container was taken away. I have to tell you it was a lot of work but we got it all done. We hoped to have it completed by the time my playmate returned. Mission accomplished! Elise loved the outcome very much and she knew that Jayne and I are exhausted. I took Jayne back home and we downed a nice ice cold birra. Ahhh, it was good. Thank you for helping me.



JAYNE'S APARTMENT



We got a surprise visit this afternoon from my girlfriend Flo. It was good to see her and she was glad to see me. She gave me a huge hug and kiss. Can you blame her NOT! Smile! Chris started to flirt with her as well. Here is a photo that she took of a Cactus Lily and it is fantastic. She is a very good photographer. Thank you Flo for the pic and the visit.


CACTUS LILY


I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is at her book club meeting at "Dantes Fire". She will bring me back some Parpadelle Diablo". I have a nice ice cold birra in the freezer to go along with it. WooHoo!

I am going to sleep like a log tonight, eh? Tomorrow is going to be another busy day for me. We are going to meet up with Jane, Papa John and my girlfriend Shoo Shoo at "Leo's" for dinner and of course margaritas. Ole'

Here are a few pics of my Sister Marcie and Bro-in-Law Blake celebrating Marcie's birthday. Yummy!

BLAKE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCIE!


Have a good night and sleep well. Tomorrow is a Humper!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ho visto molti di loro oggi mentre stavo lavorando sul cortile dopo che il roll-off e stato portato via.

Loraine said...

Tu e Jayne siete stati una squadra laboriosa! Che meraviglia che lei sia lì.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...