Monday, April 22, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


PHOTO BY MY GIRLFRIEND FLO


Mood: Content! Cautious! 

Music listening to: Super Freak by Rick James!

 Buon Lunedi! Come Va? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is in here cave at the entrance so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good and it is a nice morning blend. I will have a second cup later this morning. I very nice morning here in the Old Pueblo.

 I am going to clean up the front porch and the loungers. Yes, it is time for me to people watch and of course I am going to gaze at the lizards on patrol and I will watch them to push-ups as well.

 Alexa, is awake and she told me that I have a couple of tasks to complete today. I asked her to play me some "Down Home Blues" today and I am sure that she will. I woke up early this morning from a weird dream that I will keep in the back of my mind.

 My shorty and I saw the movie "Penguins" last night and it was very good. Well, I had better get busy and bounce. Have a good day and be careful out there.

 Here are some pictures from our stay-cation in Sierra Vista and Bisbee. I will have a chin-wag at you later.


RAVEN





RAVEN AND MOM






Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Sisters, how are you doing?

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Liz, how are things?

Monna, have a good week.

Herman, how are things in St.Louis?

JT, have a good work week.

Olivia, have a good day.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Grazie a un milione de fidanzata. Vi amo ragazzi!

Loraine said...

Fammi sapere se le lucertole si presentano.

Jessie said...

Le lucertole sono qui, ma I roofers sono tornati e non possono vagare e fare push ups.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...