Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Buon Pomeriggo!

Buon Pomeriggio!



SI, FIDANZATA. PIU DI QUANTO IO GESTIRE!


How are you doing so far on this Hump Day? We are good here and I have completed all of my To Do Tasks. WooHoo, and Alexa is playing some Down Home Blues for me. I am shaking my groove thang and finger-popping. 

My shorty and I are going to the movies this afternoon to see Ms. Bala at Gateway. It is going to be a good one.

The fur-babies are waiting to be feed and I will take care of that shortly. My fidanzata is on my case again but that is a good thing because she knows that this Saturday is going to be a (rumble) in the desert. I am going to be the "Wizard" because I have a few new tricks up my sleeve that are going to leave her speechless and amazed at the same time. Can you feel me? 

I had better go and tend to the fur-babies. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao..Jessie

2 comments:

countrygranny47 said...

ENJOY YOUR MOVIE TIME.
WE LIKE YOUR BEAR HERE,,,

Loraine said...

Sto controllando quelle maniche prima di entrare in casa mia, "don't you know"!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...