Saturday, April 20, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Wizardized!

Music listening to: Just My Imagination by the Temptations! Classic R&B!

  Buon Sabato! Come Va? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. My shorty popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is at the ready position. I will have a second cup of this Kona blend for sure. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and Sister Jayne will be here this evening.

  Alexa, is awake and she is telling me that I have a few things to take care of off of my To Do List. I will get them done and hopefully she will play some (Boney) for me.

   Our stay cation to Sierra Vista and Bisbee was wonderful. I will post more about it later. Thank you Sister Jayne for being here to make it happen. I took some nice pics and I made a short video as well.

   It is going to be a hot one today and one of my tasks requires that I be outside. I am going to tackle that task early and Jayne will assist me with it.

  Have a good one and I will chin-wag at you later. The main event is the "Wizard" fest at my fidanzatas home this evening. We are going to get our grub on at "Leo's" and after that may the best "Wizard" win. My fidanzata is getting a big head with her taunts about the outcome but the "Wizard" hat fits on my head perfectly. Let's get ready to rumble!

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Sister, how are you doing?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...