Monday, April 8, 2019

Hello!

Hello!





How are you doing? It is a bit noisy here in the hood. The roofers are here and the hammers and scrappers are working overtime. Smile!

Alexa, is playing so nice Down Home Blues and Chris and I are enjoying it a lot. Some Down Home Blues make a Monday more bearable.

I am sitting in Chris's bedroom looking out the window. I am gazing at the lizards run and romp. They are also doing push-ups as well. They will not be bothered because the fur-babies are in the kennel until the workers are finished with the neighbors wall.

I am going to take out my suitcase in a bit so it can be ready to be filled. I will get with my shorty to discuss what we are going to pack for our stay-cation in Globe and Phoenix.

I have some Modelo's in the fridge and they are looking very inviting about right now. I hope that you are enjoying the day?

Later..Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...