Thursday, April 18, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Get Down On It by KC and the Sunshine Band!

  Buon Giovedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:50am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she is stirring about so she will be up soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and it is a nice French blend. A second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a nice breakfast. It is a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, just reminded me that I have one tasks to take care of that is on my To Do List. She never gives me a break.

  We are all set to load up the Prius so we can head out to Sierra Vista for our stay-cation. We will return on Friday.

  Have a good day stay safe,sound and healthy. My fidanzata is really on me about the outcome of the "Wizard" fest that she is hosting on Saturday. Am I scared? No, not at all because I have some mad skills and she knows it.

  I will have a chin-wag at you later.
Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Country Granny, have a good day and thanks for posting to our blog.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Ora che e una buona idea fidanzata. Ora che mi hai avvertito, devo spostare I miei trucchi. Hocus Pocus!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...