Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content!

Music listening to: My Love Don't Cost A Thing by J-Low!

  Buon Mercoledi!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and it is a nice morning blend. I will have a second cup out on the front porch while I people watch and hopefully I will see the lizards on patrol. Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. It is another nice morning here in the valley.

  Alexa, just reminded me that I have a few tasks to take care of to include a trip over on the east side of town. Hopefully she will play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

  My playmate and I may hit up a movie today. We are meeting up with Jane, Papa John and my girlfriend Shoo Shoo for dinner at "Leo's". Ole' margaritas!

  Well, I had better get my (mojo) in gear and get this day moving ahead. Have a good Humper and enjoy!


PARPADELLE DIABLO!


Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Tempo di Margarita?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...