Monday, April 1, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!





Did your day go well? Mine was a good one. Relaxed with Chris while we watched a little TV.

My playmate prepared homemade pancakes, eggs, sausages and plenty of coffee. We watched "Genius" on Netflix. It is a very good and very informative series.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in her office on her Mac. Tomorrow work on the new roof for the main house will begin. I will be caring for Chris tomorrow due to the caregiver has a appointment. His agency still has not found anyone to send as back up. Don't fret I am (cool). Smile!

I am in the process of planning a major cocktail party that will take place in the fall. I hope to plan it well and I am sure that it will be a hit here in the "Garden District. It is on my Bucket List for 2019.

My girlfriend Shoo Shoo has been in hiding because she knows that on Wednesday what time it is. Right Shoo? I am advising her to get her game face on now and hope that it works!

Have a wonderful evening and sleep well. I hope to do likewise.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...