Monday, April 22, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



How did your day end? It has been a good one here for a Monday, smile!

I got all of my tasks taken care of and Alexa treated me to some "Down Home Blues". She is a good girl at times, smile!

My shorty prepared homemade blueberry pancakes for dinner with sausages and eggs. We got it all down with some hot coffee.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He enjoyed his massage from Rose Marie this afternoon. She put him in a zone. My playmate is in her office on her Mac. She is also listening to the news son TV.

Tomorrow I have a few more tasks to take care of and hopefully I can people watch and enjoy the lizards while they are doing there workout.

Have a good night and sleep well. Here are a few pictures of my nephew Erik's artwork that is displayed in Bisbee, Arizona. Enjoy!









Buona Notte!

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Tutta l'opera d'arte รจ bellissima. Soprattutto quella adorabile bambina!

countrygranny47 said...

The pictures are really, really nice.
Good job with the artwork.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...