Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!






The day has come to an end. How was yours? It has been a good one but a very busy one.

I got all of my tasks completed and that always makes me happy. I set up a appointment for the "Green Lady" to get her routine services done. She will thank me for that.

My playmate prepared corn on the cob and Sheila's red chili meat for dinner. We are stuffed. We watched "Quincy" on Netflix. I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is watching the latest on Trump and she is on her Mac.

Chris is resting and watching "Mash" and enjoying a supplement drip. Sister Jayne is really looking forward to preparing dinner for the "Mahjong" Fest  that kicks off tomorrow evening at Shoo Shoo's. Speaking of Shoo she sent me a message that she is just being quiet and not running at all. I know better, eh?

We may go to a movie tomorrow if time permits. Have a wonderful evening and sleep well so you can be ready for "Hump Day".

Buona Notte..Jessie and Elise

Nicolette, glad that you liked your gift. Always good to hear from you. Looking forward to that night of drinks together.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...