Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



I LIKE BEARS!


Mood: Content! Blessed! Breaded!

Music listening to: This Is How We Do It by Montel!

  Buon Martedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45 am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave but she will be up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee the morning is a nice bold Hawaiian blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and she is reminding me that I have a very busy day today. I need to get the fur-babies feed early due to the roofers and the neighbors wall raising workers will be back again this morning. So that means the fur-babies have to be in the kennel. Hopefully the wall will be completed today.

   I will be at the Fiat dealer this morning having the "Green Lady" serviced and she will receive a much need car wash while she is there. It will put a smile on her name plate.

  Well I have to get to it. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Shoo Shoo you were looking good at "La Parrilla Suiza" last night.

Monna, have a good day.

Olivia, how are things in the GA?

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Quando partirai per il viaggio verso la terra "cha ching"?

Jessie said...

Domani. Sei tornado?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...